Whew! Only 10 more days of the challenge. Not that this has been a horrible month, I’ve gotten a lot more creative with my outfitting and I’m more likely to take some fashion risks in the future, but I’m ready for a change. And so, to commemorate these last 10 days of April, here’s a list of 10 things I’m looking forward to in May.
10. We’ve been having tons of April showers…BRING ON THE MAY FLOWERS!
9. We’re one month closer to my birthday.
8. Only one month until graduation!
7. I get to wear other clothes again! Wooo! I can’t wait to break out my butterfly Toms and and sandals.
6. Also, so excited for cute summer toes!
5. Being able to study in the sunshine on campus.
4. Getting the start of a tan.
3. I can go shopping again!
2. Being healthy (that’s right mono, your days are numbered).
1. Weekends at the bay, enjoying good company, and having fun adventures!
Sweater: Old Navy
Tank Top: H&M
Skirt: The Gap
Shoes: Lucky Brand
And there you have it, the ten things I’m most looking forward for in May! What is everyone else looking forward to in May?! Anyone going somewhere exciting? All my travels are saved up for July because I’m still in school until the first week of June but I wanna know if you all are going anywhere or doing anything cool so I can live vicariously through you!